Applications are invited from Individuals who wish to enroll on a Computer Science or Communication degree program at Université Paris-Saclay, France.
The project develops three main themes that will define future information and communication systems: reliability and safety, future networks, data intelligence. As our world increasingly depends on digital systems, research conducted by DigiCosme’s scientists will impact all levels of society.
- 1st session : Monday, March 11th 2019 – at 12 am (Paris time)
- 2nd session : Monday, June 1st 2019 – at 12 am (Paris time)
Eligible Countries: International
Value Of Scholarships: This scholarship program offers a 12 000€ € grant covering one academic year.
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelors degree program
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
How To Apply:
- Candidates should first choose a program from University Paris-Saclay and apply for it
- Candidates contact its master supervisor (either master supervisor for M1, or master supervisor for M2)
- Supervisor can ask more documents to complete your file and will decide if he/she proposes your application to Digicosme
- Supervisor is the only authorized to submit your application
- Labex DigiCosme does not accept direct applications.
Visit The Official Website For More Information