General Service Officer Cadets Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form
GSO Cadets Recruitment 2018, All graduate candidates who wishes to join the Ministry of Defence Forces, Kenya as a GSO will lose all the benefits accorded to a Specialist Officer and will have to fulfil all conditions laid down for a GSO.
Check if you can meet up with the basic entry requirement for applying for The General Service Officer (GSO) Cadets Recruitment 2018.
Not sure where to start, or what you could do? Explore our guide to the different ways to join or apply for the General Service Officer Cadets Recruitment 2018.
Job Description for GSO Kenya:
- The Ministry of Defence is committed to defending and protecting the people of the Republic of Kenya and their property against external aggression and also in providing support to the Civil Authority as per the Law.
- To defend and protect the sovereignty and territorial integrity of the Republic of Kenya; assist and cooperate with other authorities in situations of emergency and disaster; and upon approval of the National Assembly, may be deployed to restore peace in any part of Kenya affected by unrest or instability.
Academic Qualification For GSO Cadets Recruitment 2018/2019
- General Service Officer (GSO) Cadets A minimum of mean grade B (Plain) in KCSE with minimum subject grade of C+ (Plus) in English, Mathematics and in any one of the Pure Sciences (Physics, Chemistry or Biology)
- Technicians: A minimum of mean grade C- (Minus) in KCSE, a relevant diploma or above from a recognized Institution and be registered with the relevant statutory bodies, where applicable.
- Artisans: A minimum of mean grade D (Plain) in KCSE and either a relevant certificate with Government Trade Test Grade II or Craft II from a recognized Institution.
- General Service Officer Cadets Recruitment 2018/2019 Official Requirement
Note: Candidates wishing to join the Kenyan Defence Forces as GSO Cadets must apply through responding to advertisements placed in the mass media (print and electronic).
READ ALSO: Access Bank Recruitment 2018 / How to Apply
Required Physics and Age limit
- must Not be less than 5 ft 3 inch. (5’3”) high
- must be Kenyan citizens
- will be between 18 and 26 years
- Female candidates must NOT be pregnant
- should be in possession of a valid National Identity Card
- must not have a criminal record
- must be medically fit
- Candididate must not have a criminal record
- Weigh at least: Men-54.55 Kg (120 lb); Women – 50 Kg (110 lb)
- Note: The Army, Air Force and Navy will subject their candidates to their respective “Special to Services” selection interviews.
Candidates wishing to join the Kenyan Defence Forces as GSO Cadets must apply through responding to advertisements placed in the mass media (print and electronic).
If you want us to provide you with more updates and information about GSO Cadets Recruitment, kindly provide us with your Phone number and Email Address in the comment section below.
Don’t forget to visit this site dailyspina.com for your latest job update…..we will Update you regularly.
We belive you have benefited from this article if yes, please use our share button below to inform your friends and relatives about this article by clicking on the social media icons below, via Facebook, Whatsapp or Twitter. God bless you as you do so.