International Student Scholarships At Curtin University, Australia 2018 – The International Student Scholarship has been developed by Curtin Graduate School of Business to encourage and support international students who have chosen to study the Master of Science (Mineral and Energy Economics) / Master of Business Administration as full-time onshore international students at Curtin Graduate School of Business (CGSB).
Masters & MBA
To be eligible for this program, applicants must:
- Be an International student
- Be a commencing student in 2018
- Be Applying to study the MSC/MBA at the Curtin Graduate School of Business
- be enrolled as a full-time onshore international student (at least 75 credits) each trimester
HOW TO APPLY
All qualifying applications from international applicants for the Master of Science (Mineral and Energy Economics)/Master of Business Administration at Curtin University will be automatically assessed for the MSC/MBA International Student Scholarship. No separate scholarship application is required.
Applications will be assessed by an assessment panel using the following criteria:
- Responses to questions in the MSC/MBA application form
- Academic merit
- Documentary evidence attached to the MSC/MBA application
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Application Deadline: 25th August 2018
We hope this article on International Student Scholarships At Curtin University, Australia 2018 is helpful, don’t forget to drop your comment regarding this update thanks.