Nigerian Fire Services Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Guideline – We are here to inform the general public about the ongoing Nigerian Fire Services Recruitment 2018/2019, applicants should kindly follow the guideline that we will be sharing with you to apply for this Job Opportunity offered by Nigerian Fire Services.
Applicants who wish to join the Nigerian Fire Services? Should know what it takes to join the Nigerian Fire Service?. This article is specially made for you to help you understand the procedures on how to apply for the Nigerian Fire Services Recruitment 2018/2019 Form.
The Nigerian Fire Service Recruitment 2018 portal is open to all applicant who wishes to serve and defend her country Nigeria. The Nigerian Fire Services is the most significant component of the Nigerian Paramilitary Forces, and responsible for land warfare operations. It is governed by the Nigerian Fire Service Council.
The Nigerian Fire Service will be recruiting about 12,000 personnel this year in order to boost its workforce. But before you apply for the Nigerian Customs Recruitment Form, it is essential you know what it takes to apply and how to go about the registration exercise.
Whats The Requirements For Nigerian Fire Services Recruitment 2018/2019
All applicants are to adhere strictly to the following requirements in regards to the Nigerian Customs Recruitment:
- Candidates must Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than two sittings. WASSCE / GCE / NECO / NABTEB. One of the credits must be English Language.
- Tradespeople & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 26 years by March 1, 2018.
- Candidates must not be less than 1.65 metres and 1.56 metres tall for male and female applicants respectively.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it to the examination recruitment centres during the screening exercise period.
- Also, Tradesmen & Women Applicants must also possess OND/Trade Test/City and Guild certificate
- Non-Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 22 years by March 1, 2018.
- Candidates must have a broad chest and no flat foot.
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity card.
What are the Required Documents For Nigerian Fire Service Recruitment 2018/2019 For Online Registration
Every applicants are to present the following documents before the online application:
- Optional – NCE/ND/Trade Test/ RN
- Passport size photograph
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Waec/Nabteb/NECO/GCE Results
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of age.
How To Apply For Nigerian Fire Service Recruitment 2018
- Visit the Nigerian Customs recruitment portal via www.fedfire.gov.ng.
- Complete the Online Application Form and Print out a copy of your form.
- On submission of application online, applicants are to print out the completed application form which must include the following parts;
- Police Certification Form.
- Guarantors Form.
- Declaration and Certification by Parents / Guardian Form.
- Local Government Area Certification Form.
- Candidates are to come along to the designated screening centres with the online, printed forms.
- The online application form is free of charge, no fees apply.
- Applicants are to apply once as multiple application will remain excluded.
- Application commences from May 2018 to June 2018. Hurry & Apply Now.
Related Search Queries
- Is Fire Service Form 2018 Out
- Nigerian Fire Service recruitment 2018/19 Application
- Fire Service recruitment form 2018/2019
- the latest news on Fire Service recruitment 2018
- How to Join Nigerian Fire Service 2018
- Nigerian Fire Service 2018 Online Form
- Fire Service 2018 Recruitment Form
- Nigerian Fire Service 2018 Recruits Intake Recruitment Form
- Nigerian Fire Service recruitment form 2018 online
Meanwhile if you find it difficult to do and you want us to help you with information at the right time regarding Nigerian Fire Services Recruitment 2018/2019, kindly use the comment section to get in touch with us, and don’t forget to add your mail and if possible your mobile number for us to help you out with all the necessary updates in time or subscribe to our blog.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Dailyspina.com Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.