UBA PLC Recruitment 2018/2019 | Application For UBA PLC Recruitment 2018 for Entry Level Tellers | Job Requirements and Guide, United Bank for Africa Plc Recruitment 2018 – United Bank for Africa now seeks applications from suitably qualified and experienced Nigerians to fill the Job vacancies below;
N/B This article contains information on Recruitment guidelines, Requirements, and Qualifications, UBA is recruiting to fill the following job position below:
Job Title: Teller
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Reference No: HRBPNT01
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Accounting, Operations
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
Role and Responsibilities
• Represent the bank in a manner that maintains and expands positive relations with all customers, potential customers and co-workers
Reconciles cash drawer by proving cash transactions; counting and packaging the money, turning in excess cash and mutilated currency to head teller; maintaining supply of cash and currency.
• Ensure proper and accurate balancing of cash transactions on a daily basis and ensure there is no pending transaction left on the system before closing for the day.
• Promote the bank’s products and services by cross-selling, ascertaining customers need and directing customers to the customer relationship officers or officers concerned.
• accept retail and/or commercial deposits, loan payments, process checking and savings withdrawals.
• Verify and receive loan and utility bills payments.
• Time-stamp(Validate) and signature-verify all customers’ requests and refer those that require call-back/status approval to supervisor for action
Escalate issues on cash shortage, overpayment, loss and theft.
• Maintain the highest level of confidentiality with all information obtained
Comply with all bank and regulatory body policies, procedures and regulations.
• Answer customer inquiries and refers customers to the proper service area for issues that cannot be resolved at the teller line
Other duties as assigned by the Cash Officer
Minimum Educational level- OND in any related discipline
Experience: Previous teller experience preferred but not required.
Minimum experience- NIL
Banking operations, policies, and procedures
Familiar with retail banking regulations and teller roles and responsibilities relating to each
Basic Accounting and Mathematical skills
The ability to make sound decisions. This may include making on-the-spot decisions regarding customer transactions; weighing customer satisfaction issues with the Bank’s exposure to loss or fraud and the ability to think through and rationalize decisions.
Excellent customer service skills, attentiveness, information retention, tact and diplomacy in dealing with both customers and employees:
• Strong communication & organizational skills
• Good Numerical skills
• Detail oriented, a high degree of accuracy and attention to details
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & under pressure as needed
• Fast and error-free processing
• Ability to be calm under pressure
• Good team player
How to Apply For United Bank for Africa Plc Recruitment 2018
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Application Deadline: 7th December 2018.
Remember to provide your phone number or email address in the comment box for more updates and information on UBA Plc Recruitment 2018, always visit dailyspina.com for more information and updates on job vacancies.
Note : this article can be shared on social medias by clicking on the social media icons below
God bless you on doing so!