XXXTentacion – ? Album Featuring Joey Bada$$, Matt Ox & More
XXXTentacion has had an interesting and divisive rise to stardom, yet has remained one of the new generation’s more engaging young artists. Last year’s 17 won over many reluctant listeners, and a laudatory Kendrick Lamar co-sign helped solidify the rapper as one to watch. With his official follow-up album ? dropping on Friday, March 16th, it looks like X is starting his 2018 campaign on a high note. Lead singles “Sad” and “Changes” set a somber, yet accessible tone; it would appear we’re picking up where 17 left off, with themes of depression and suicide remaining at the forefront. Now, X has shared what looks to be the tracklist on his Instagram story.
Either way, this one looks pretty dope. ? drops this Friday; are ya’ll checking for it?
1. Introduction (Instructions)
2. Alone, PART 3
5. the remedy for a broken heart (why am I so in love)
6. Floor 555
8. Infinity (888) ft. Joey Bada$$
9. going down!
10. Pain = BESTFRIEND ft. Travis Barker
11. $$$ ft MATT OX
12. love yourself (interlude)
13. SMASH! ft. PnB Rock
14. I don’t even speak spanish lol
16. hope (all proceeds to douglas shooting surviror anthony borges)
18. before I close my eyes
XXXTentacion – ? Album
The post XXXTentacion – ? Album Featuring Joey Bada$$, Matt Ox & More appeared first on HipMack.
Source: New feed